Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hey Everyone :)

Just thought I'd do a quick blog to update you on what to expect soon and what I've been up to recently!

As you all know it was fathers last Sunday so I have a brilliant recipe for chocolate cake, and although the decoration is not what I usually do, it looks delicious! I will do a blog with the recipe too because I know how hard it is to get the perfectly moist chocolate cake.

... I didn't stop there for Father's day though!! I have also given modelling a go and made a icing model of my dad!! It looks awesome and I couldn't stop giggling when I made him. I will also pop a blog on here how I made this little model which can be tweaked to be how you want your characters to look.

Taking inspirations from "My Cake Decorating" magazine, I also made my bucket cake. I love how simple and effective some of the techniques used to decorate this cake are! 

Also, I am preparing myself to do a special birthday cake.. A Game of Thrones cake! I can't wait to show you the results of this cake!

Please follow me on Twitter to keep up to date with how I am doing and when new blogs are out; @melissa_CAKE! ( https://twitter.com/melissa_CAKE )

Much Love!

Melissa 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment