Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pretty & Pink Biscuits



  1. I coated the biscuits in white ready to roll icing. I chose white as I wanted to give them a 'wedding' feeling, however you can use a different colour to suit your chosen event.
  2. On the dress, I added a pink trim along the bottom of the dress, sleeves and neckline. I used a fine paintbrush and 'Squire's Kitchen Designer Edible Paints' to do this.
  3. I also painted a ribbon along the middle of the dress. I did this by painting a thick line across where the waist would be on the dress and slightly right to the center, I painted two small triangles with the corners meeting to form a simple bow.
  4. The design for the handbag is aimed to be simple and elegant. To keep with the pink theme, I used the pink paint to outline the typical features of a clutch bag
  5. The shoe is my favourite of the 3 biscuits and is pulls all the main features used on the other two biscuits together. I added a pink trim along the sole of the shoe, on the heel and along the front of the shoe. I also used a small piece of icing to form a 3D bow and painted this pink too to keep with the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment