Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tried & Tested #1

Recipe: Giant Mickey Mouse Cookies
Taken from: Disney Cakes and Sweets
Results: 4/5
Recommend: Yes




So, this is our first 'Tried & Tested' post. I decided that it may be a useful addition to my blog because most of my inspiration comes from recipes in books/magazines. I will give you all my advice which may not be available in the books.

This recipe tastes amazing. They are great biscuits but are ridiculously addictive.. which is why we don't have a picture (sorry!). I would recommend adding chocolate chips 'cos everything tastes better with chocolate.

I did have a challenge with the cutter.. my mickey kept loosing his ears so after a few attempts, I gave up and grabbed my pooh bear cutter instead. If you have more time/patience than me then it will work but I, at this moment in time, had neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment